PROGRAM OVERVIEW 2019
Module 1: Specificities of the Swiss energy transition
17-18 January, 2019
Eniwa, Aarau, Switzerland
- Energy Strategy 2050
- What is a transition?
- The entrepreneurial and political landscape for a successful energy transition
- Welcome to ENIWA. Hans-Kaspar Scherrer, CEO, ENIWA AG.
- Gas in Switzerland?
- Technological implications of integrating high shares of renewables
- Round table discussion on the potential of renewable energy in Switzerland
- Energy models as tools for the transition
Module 2: Urban energy transition management and business opportunities
4-5 April, 2019
Groupe E, Freiburg, Switzerland
Module 3: Cross-sectoral and multi-level governance
13-14 June, 2019
EWB, Bern, Switzerland
Module 4: Future market design, network regulation and policy changes
19-20 September, 2019
EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland