Download the brochure now
The program targets managers in the following organizations:
1. Utility companies are in a key position to leverage their physical infrastructure and social networks to facilitate the energy transition.
2. Public administrators are facing an increasingly polycentric system, as new players and technological innovations are challenging existing governance structures and regulatory frameworks.
3. Technology vendors are directly affected by policy and regulatory changes, creating an immediate need to align strategies and business models.
The Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) program consists of four intensive modules, each module lasting two days. Modules are supplemented by the latest literature and carefully designed critical reflection exercises to maximize your learning experience. Due to the modular design you can choose any combination of modules that best accommodate your professional needs. The CAS program allows you to retain full professional activity. We offer personal advice to match our study program to your specific needs.
This program runs on an annual basis, starting in February 2017.
A flexible study program allows for the completion of a Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) within one year (a total of four modules), or the attendance of individual modules.
All of our modules will be taught in English.
Our modules are organized at various locations in Switzerland.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Professional working experience.
- Definition of a personal governance challenge.
- Registration for the CAS is open throughout the year.
- Registration deadline for single modules is one month before their starting date.
Laurent Balsiger, Head of Energy, Canton de Vaud
«Participating in this course was of great value to me. It gave me updated information on the newest matter on the energy transition as well as the possibility to interact with motivated participants and top lecturers coming from all kind of horizons. A very good opportunity to step back and think strategically, I highly recommend it.»
Thomas Reinthaler, Head of Market Development and Economics, Swissgrid
«The GET program provided excellent insights into the diverse and interrelated aspects of the challenges of the ongoing energy transition. It is a great opportunity to discuss and exchange ideas with experts from academia, business and authorities. I gained valuable learnings on the interplay of technology, business and regulation and how to best address these dependencies.»
Swati Rastogi Mayor, Head of Customer Relationship, Services industriels de Lausanne
«What I found most appealing was that the course took into account the technological, societal and legal perspectives as well. GET allows professionals from different companies to come together in a common platform, providing unique networking opportunities and exchanges. I thus strongly recommend this course to all those who would like to contribute to the energy transition.»
Robert Völki, Head of Strategical Projects, Services Industriels de Genève
«GET is a very interesting platform to think together with experts about the transformations needed to reach the energy transition objectives. GET permits us to prepare ourselves for the complexity of the future energy market and is making the energy transition possible.»